Our film distribution library encompasses over 20,000 German and international productions ranging from 1895 to the present. This service is open to cinemas, festivals and museums. Our catalog includes silent film classics, avant-garde films and German cinematic hits from the 1950s as well as works from German auteurs. Our collection also houses films from the circle of signatories to the Oberhausen Manifesto of 1962, works of artistic documentary films and all films produced by the DFFB, the Deutschen Film- und Fernsehakademie Berlin (German Film and Television Academy of Berlin). Our distribution library also contains the entire film collection from the DEFA studios: feature films and documentaries created in the GDR (former East Germany) between 1946 and 1990, as well as numerous editions of the "Augenzeuge" newsreel and film classics from then-socialist countries.